Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hope your gobbles were good

I wanted to post on Thanksgiving, but I was too busy celebrating. So, I wish you all a happy late Thanksgiving. If you didn't stuff yourself with food, pie, and perhaps more pie, than you need to celebrate more and fix those problems. I have oh so much artwork and pictures I'd like to share, but I've been slacking off every chance I get, because every other minute of my life is spent working till I die. So, art to come as soon as I get back to school and have access to the magical scanner.

Last week some of my school buddies and I went to breakfast and I thought it rather interesting that we each ordered a different juice. It sort of shows our personalities I think. Can you guess which one is mine? Ha ha.
Have a jolly good time everyone.

1 comment:

Animation Idiot said...

Hi mike! It's Dan from Laguna. I've been going to calarts for the sunday workshops ever since we bumped into one another last week.

After I met you at the Kung Fu Panda premiere, I had a lot of ups and downs, but mostly downs. That is, until recently. I've finally got my energy back, and want to capitalize on the hunger for learning I've had. So I've really been digging in lately. In fact, I wanted to get in contact with you again because I wanted to see if you could suggest some drawing and storyboarding exercises I could do.

I've had a rough spot and am now essentially trying to make up for lost time, but I am having a BLAST. Hope to see you up at calarts in a future weekend! Oh, and I'll see if I can get my friend Benton to say hi to you. He's got a really killer storyboard for his senior film he could use some feedback on!